- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC – DrinkMatcha Matcha Green Tea Powder is USDA and EU certified organic by CERES
- GREAT FOR TEA, LATTES, & SMOOTHIES – Use Drink Matcha as a tea or make delicious lattes with it. Also great in smoothies and in baked goods and even ice cream!
- GREEN SUPERFOOD – Matcha has over 10X the nutritional content of brewed green tea. Matcha tea is high in Antioxidants and EGCG’s – Matcha is a natural superfood
- PACKED IN STAINLESS STEEL TINS – drinkMATCHA Matcha tea powder is packed in stainless steel tins for freshness
- LAB TESTED FOR PURITY – DRINK MATCHA is lab tested for Lead and heavy metals to ensure you get the purest product possible. Ask other brands to see if they test for heavy metals
16 Ounces of Pure Drink MatchaDNA USDA Certified Organic Matcha Tea
Premium Estate Grown Matcha
This premium Matcha tea is like no other.
Our Drink MatchaDNA Certified Organic grown under the shade of handmade bamboo reed canopies; forcing the tender leaves to produce a deep, dark color fortified with flavor and nutrients. Drinking a shot of fresh green tea espresso or a Matcha green tea latte is like taking a superb natural superfood filled with antioxidants, B-complex, Vitamins C, B1, B2 E, beta carotene, iron, calcium and amino acids to support healthy body. *
Hunan district is the birthplace of tea in China. Jishin Shounen, a high priest of Kaijuusen Temple, introduced tea tree seeds from China to Wazuka, Uji District in the 13th century. The tea cultivated here was the first official tea of the Imperial Palace.
It was here that Drink MatchaDNA personally selected Hiroshi, a local family tea farmer to provide exclusive organic Matcha green tea from his Estate to MatchaDNA.This tea is carefully harvested for MatchaDNA exclusively by Hiroshi, his brother, and wife. Our family farm is at a high altitude, away from chemical usage on lower grown tea gardens.
Drink MatchaDNA Matcha tea is Culinary Grade – the very highest quality of culinary grade Matcha green tea in China or Japan.
Highest Potency, Over 10x Antioxidants Of Brewed Green Tea
This tea is grown under the shade of blanket canopies forcing the tender leaves to produce a deep, dark color fortified with flavor and nutrients.
Only the new leaves are picked from the top of the bush and must be harvested within 45 minutes before the sun can lighten the color of the leaves.
16 Ounces of 100% CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER 100% MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE