- Cancer Awareness Jewelry – High quality cancer awareness merchandise for use in your cancer awareness campaign or cancer fundraising efforts. Handmade from the highest quality materials.
- Cancer Awareness Campaign – Hold a cancer awareness day at your school or office. High quality wire cancer awareness bracelets are sized to fit most adults, 7 3/4” packaged with an extension.
- Fundraising Campaign – High quality cancer fundraising product, a thank you gift for volunteers, or wear to show your support. Each beaded cancer awareness bracelet comes on a card identifying each color and the cancer that it represents.
- Raise money for cancer – Support patients and families with money raised from cancer fundraising merchandise, or donate the money to your favorite cancer research facility
- Fight Cancer – A portion of the sale of this item will be donated to the Fight Against Cancer.
Half of all men and one third of women are likely to develop cancer in their lifetime, according to the American Cancer Society. Cancer is the second leading cause of death, responsible for 1 in 4 deaths in the United States. When nearly every person in America has either experienced cancer or lost someone they love to this dreaded disease, it is all too easy to feel helpless. In the face of such overwhelming numbers, what can you do? Many people strike back with information: Cancer Awareness Campaigns. Some cancer awareness efforts seek to inform and educate. Others seek to support cancer patients and their families through fundraising, while still others are designed to show people how to donate their time and money to the fight against cancer. We are here to offer the cancer awareness products and cancer fundraising merchandise that you need to accomplish your fundraising goals. Our beautiful cancer awareness products are handmade using the highest quality materials and gorgeous cat’s eye beads to represent the various types of cancer. Forest green represents Renal or Kidney Cancer. Dark Brown stands for both Colon Rectal Cancer and as an Anti Tobacco symbol. Purple represents Pancreatic Cancer, while Orange is for Leukemia. Powder blue is used to denote Thyroid and Prostate Cancer. Royal Blue is used to represent Prostate Cancer. Mint is for Liver and Lymphoma Cancer, and also stands for Transplant Support. Lovely Lavender is for the Survivors, and is also used to show general awareness and support. Yellow stands for Bladder Cancer. White is for Cervical Cancer, Bone Cancer and Retinoplastoma Cancer. Gray is for Brain Cancer. Pink for Breast cancer. Teal is for Ovarian Cancer. Peach is for Uterine Cancer, while Red or Burgundy stands for AIDS and Myeloma. Golden is for all Childhood Cancer, for they are as precious as gold, and Periwinkle stand for Stomach Cancer. White Pearl is for Lung Cancer. Join the fight against cancer. Together we can win the war!