- Expandable Cancer Awareness Bracelet – Show Your Support. A portion of the sale of this item will be donated to the Fight Against Cancer.
- New stronger bracelet, will not bend with normal wear!
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box! Made with tarnish resistant Strong 14 gauge wire
- Our Trademark is engraved in the back of the beautiful Lotus flower bead so you will know its From Hidden Hollow and made by hand here in the USA!
- Women's Bracelet. The bangle is silver and all charms are silver.
Expandable wire bracelets are so fun to wear and stack on your arm. Create a fashionable look at an affordable price, as you show your support for cancer sufferers. We use strong 14 gauge tarnish resistant wire. Half of all men and one third of women are likely to develop cancer in their lifetime, according to the American Cancer Society. Cancer is the second leading cause of death, responsible for 1 in 4 deaths in the United States. When nearly every person in America has either experienced cancer or lost someone they love to this dreaded disease, it is all too easy to feel helpless. In the face of such overwhelming numbers, what can you do? Cancer Awareness Campaigns. Some cancer awareness efforts seek to inform and educate. Others seek to support cancer patients and their families through fundraising, while still others are designed to show people how to donate their time and money to the fight against cancer. We are here to offer the cancer awareness products and cancer fundraising merchandise that you need to accomplish your fundraising goals. Our beautiful cancer awareness products are handmade using the highest quality materials and gorgeous cat’s eye beads to represent the various types of cancer our loved ones most commonly fight. Forest green – Renal or Kidney Cancer. Dark Brown – Colon Rectal Cancer and Anti Tobacco symbol. Purple – Pancreatic Cancer, Orange – Leukemia. Powder blue – Thyroid and Prostate Cancer. Royal Blue – Prostate Cancer. Mint – Liver and Lymphoma Cancer, and also Transplant Support. Lavender is for the Survivors, and is also used to show general awareness and support. Yellow – Bladder Cancer. White – Cervical Cancer, Bone Cancer and Retinoplastoma Cancer. Gray – Brain Cancer. Pink – Breast cancer. Teal – Ovarian Cancer. Peach – Uterine Cancer, Red or Burgandy – AIDS and Myeloma. Golden is for all Childhood Cancer, for they are as precious as gold, and Periwinkle – Stomach Cancer.