- CALMING OIL PROVIDES ULTIMATE RELAXATION: Vetiver is magical sleep aid and ideal for relaxation. The pleasant, but strong earthy, woody, smoky scent will help calm the mind and balance your mood. Diffuse a few drops at night and feel a wave of relaxing energy come over your body before bed.
- 100% CERTIFIED PURE VETIVERIA ZIZANIOIDES: Vetiver is a root oil jam-packed with skin benefits. Mix a few drops of Vetiver with a carrier oil to create a therapeutic topical. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and cooling properties making it a great choice for skin issues.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase.
Size:30 mL (1 Ounce)
Plant Therapy vetiver essential oil (INCI ingredients: vetiver a zizanioides root oil)
if you’re battling stress or simply looking for a way to relax before bed then vetiver is a great choice. Our high quality steam distilled vetiver oil can help calm the mind and body so you can get some rest. Many customers like to diffuse vetiver during meditation to create a calm, tranquil atmosphere. We also offer vetiver in a USDA Certified Organic version.
vetiver is helpful for acne and other skin conditions. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and cooling properties.
blends well with: bergamot, clary sage, Cypress, Frankincense Serrata, Helichrysum Italicum, lavender, lemon, Marjoram sweet, myrrh, nutmeg, patchouli, black pepper, rose absolute, sandalwood Australian, Turmeric CO2, ylang ylang, vanilla, cedarwood, chamomile, jasmine, and spikenard.
what can vetiver help with?
high stressed> skin blemishes> immune support
the Plant Therapy difference:
100% pure and undiluted, therapeutic grade, non-gmo
organoleptic and GC/MS testing
batch codes on every bottle
kid safe formulation> certified aromatherapists on staff
at Plant Therapy we offer a vast selection of oils and blends in a variety of sizes. The 2.5 Ml, 5ml and 10 ml sizes are the perfect amount to test the waters. Our 30 Ml bottle is a popular size for those that know just how well Our oils work, keep your routine going without worrying about running out. Once the oil becomes a staple in your house, The 100 Ml value size is cost effective and easy on the budget. For ultimate convenience, try our handy roll-ons. These are pre-diluted using our fractionated coconut oil and 100% pure Essential oils, ready-to-use, for on-the-go convenience.