- 10,000 LUX LED LIGHT that shines bright with 10000 LUX of glare-free white light for optimal bright light therapy. Light therapy will lift the mood during gloomy days, and will also increase your energy to lift your mood
- HEIGHT & ANGLE ADJUSTABLE SUNLIGHT LAMP. Height and angle are both adjustable. The stand allows for height adjustment and light rotation by loosening the knob. Light projects from above for best therapeutic effect or LED desk lamp use
- 4 LIGHT SETTINGS. A sun lamp therapy light with 168 energy efficient LED lights for light therapy or task lighting. A wellness light therapy lamp designed for those experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of light deficiency due to lack of sunlight
- CLINICALLY TESTED. Using timed doses of a white light, mood therapy light using a clinically tested LED lamp is used to treat disorders caused by light deficiency. Bright light therapy can address your mood, shift work adjustment, jet lag, and others
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE. Bright light therapy lamp that is UV free, safe and effective. The daylight lamp will keep your energy lampsup, lift your spirits and mood due to lack of sun light and natural light. Light can also be used as a LED desk lamp
A mood and energy enhancing light therapy device. The TheraLite Aura wellness lamp is a perfect companion for those experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of light deficiency. Therapeutic 10000 LUX of comfortable glare-free white light provides effective relief while emitting NO UV! Bright light therapy is the first line of treatment recommended by health care professionals to help alleviate the Winter Blues. Light therapy is also a non-invasive effective option for treating jet lag,circadian sleep issues, shift work adjustment or non-seasonal mood disorders.
1. Why do research experts & medical doctors recommend Theralite manufactured by Carex Health Brands? Theralite, manufactured by Carex Health Brands, are from the family of lights used in clinical trials across North America since 1989. Day-Light technology was selected by Dr. Raymond Lam, Medical Director for the Mood Disorders Program at the University of British Columbia Hospital, for use in a three-year, 200-person controlled study of bright light therapy. Dr. Lam says he selected our lights because “they use the latest technology, are of excellent quality, durability and aesthetics, and meet all recommended safety standards. The company also has a track record of dependability.”
2. What is bright light therapy? Bright light therapy uses daily, scheduled exposure to intense levels of artificial bright light.Researchers have deemed the fluorescent white light box as the “gold standard” for bright light therapy.
3. What is bright light therapy used for? Researchers have studied bright light therapy for the treatment of: The Winter Blues • Disrupted sleeping patterns • Jet Lag/Shift Work Adjustment
4. What are the Winter Blues? The Winter Blues are a seasonal condition that can occur as days grow shorter. Symptoms may include: feeling down, moodiness, low energy, fatigue, lethargy, weight gain, social withdrawal or disrupted sleeping patterns.