- Includes Bronze Mantra Design 4″ Singing Bowl made with High quality craftsmanship, Easy-Play Leather Striker, Hand Sewn silk cushion, FREE BONUS carrying case with handle, and BONUS E-book on Meditation. Play your singing bowl with EASE & create a LONGER resonating beautiful, meditative sound with our EXCLUSIVE design.
- Enhances MEDITATION and CHAKRA CLEARING, Great for YOGA – The sounds generated by this Tibetan Singing Bowl promotes HEALING from STRESS DISORDERS, PAIN, DEPRESSION and most forms of DIS-EASE. WONDERFUL HEALING TONES AND EASY TO PLAY. Healing starts by en-training your brainwaves to synchronize with the perfect resonance of the bowl. Unique tones create the perfect state for DEEP MEDITATION, CREATIVE THINKING and intuitive messages.
- IDEAL SIZE fits in your hand and into the convenient travel case. Take it with you wherever you go! New dual surface mallet perfectly sized to produce heavenly sounds that quiet the mind. Specially hand-sewn designer cushion showcases the bowl while stabilizing vital tones.
- This authentic Tibetan singing bowl produces a strong vibration and warm tone to help center and enrich your life.
- HAND PAINTED symbols by Nepalese artisans and devoted practitioners. The interior and exterior of the bowl is painted with Om Mani Padme Hum, an ANCIENT HEALING MANTRA. Sound starts with ease immediately while many other bowls take a lot of effort to resonate, not this one!
It is said that illness is a manifestation of dis-harmony within the body—an imbalance in the cells or a given organ. Sound from Tibetan Singing Bowls entrain the brainwave frequencies that induce deep meditative and peaceful states, clarity of mind, and intuition.
– This Tibetan Singing Bowl is hand-made in a traditional way. It takes a lot of effort to create this singing bowl by expert artisans.
– This Singing Bowl’s exterior wall is decorated with the Ancient Tibetan Mantra “Om Mani Padme Hum”. This Mantra is related to the Bodhisattva of compassion, Avalokiteshvara.
- Here, the first, ‘Om’ is the symbol of pure noble body, speech, and mind of a Buddha.
- The second, ‘Mani’, means jewel, symbolizes the factors of method: (the) altruistic intention to become enlightened, compassion, and love.
- The two syllables, “Padme”, meaning lotus, symbolizing wisdom.
- Purification can be gained by an invisible unity of method and wisdom, represented by the word ‘Hum’, which indicates invisibility.
– The symbol on the underside of the bowl is known as “Bajra”. It is a symbol that represents the resolute spirit and great power and compassion.
– Bajra is used for Reiki healing and other religious or meditation practices.
Benifits to using the Tibetan Singing Bowl:
-Reduce stress and anxiety significantly.
-Lower anger and blood pressure.
-Improve circulation and increases blood flow.
-Deep relaxation and pain relief.
-Increase mental and emotional clarity.
-Promote stillness, happiness and well being.
-Stimulate the immune system.
-Aid the immune system and fibromyalgia and psoriasis in individuals that meditate.