Top Ten Inspirational Quotes
Have you ever received a card and felt its sentiments shake you to the core? Have the words in a book ever reached out to tug at your heartstrings?
Inspirational quotes can infuse you with the motivation to take action toward your goals and live the life you desire.
You can use inspirational quotes daily to help you get up and get going in the morning, face your boss during a meeting, and even find the motivation to get physically active.
There are plenty of awe-inspiring quotes you can call on when you need a pick-me-up. The more often you call upon motivational quotes, the more likely you will break through mental and emotional barriers that hold you hostage.
I'd suggest you internalize these sayings so you can call upon them whenever you need a boost.
Here are ten inspirational quotes to spark your passion and bring you motivation:
1. Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
2. Well done is better than well said. – Benjamin Franklin
3. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. – T.S. Elliot
4. Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase; just take the first step. – Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
5. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. – Buddha
6. People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing – that's why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
7. Begin with the ending in mind. – Stephen Covey
8. If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place. – Nora Roberts
9. Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him. – Aldous Leonard Huxley
10. Don't go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
You can use these quotes in your everyday life to help keep you motivated and inspired at every turn. You will find the greatest benefit if you deeply internalize the meaning behind these words sparking you into action. After all, words are nothing without action!
You will also want to constantly refuel your thirst for motivation by using the power of visualization. For example, by using desktop wallpapers with quotes and sayings, you give yourself the visual stimulation and motivation you need to overcome any obstacle on your path.
You can get through a difficult day with just a glance by having a positive image coupled with an inspiring quote on your computer desktop.
When you embrace the beauty and joys of both motivational quotes and positive imagery, you'll not only feel better, but you'll be more productive too!